Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX STOMP XL - ugh...

themetallikid

I wish it had an XLR input.  I'd love something Helix brand that I could use for acoustic gigs (maybe i'm missing a product in my head) that would replace my Play Acoustic.  My full Helix sits on my pedalboard which isnt built for quick n go acoustic gigs...

Could get creative with an adapter and the Input in combination with the Aux In maybe...but would prefer a dedicated input stream.

22 hours ago, themetallikid said:

I wish it had an XLR input.  I'd love something Helix brand that I could use for acoustic gigs (maybe i'm missing a product in my head) that would replace my Play Acoustic.  My full Helix sits on my pedalboard which isnt built for quick n go acoustic gigs...

Could get creative with an adapter and the Input in combination with the Aux In maybe...but would prefer a dedicated input stream.

Same solution as the LT....

An inexpensive Mic Pre (eg: ART Tube Pre) into the aux input would work wonders... and give instant access to a volume control for the microphone. Yes it's an extra piece of gear.... but IMO that's a minor inconvenience (and cost) compared to the benefit in return.