Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M-audio Ex-p working BUT......

ceedjay

Hi,

I've got an old Korg volume/expression pedal (KVP01) that works perfectly with the POD Go, BUT there is a strange behaviour.

I set exp2 to control volume and exp1 to control another parameter. Evrything works perfectly. Now I set pedal positions to "global" because I'd like to keep the position of the pedals when I switch presets. Now that's strange : everytime I switch presets (or just depress the preset footswitch to reload it), the value of the external pedal is moved to where pedal1 is. For example, I set external pedal to 64% volume and toe down internal pedal.......now I reload preset or choose another one........volume goes to 100%. If I heel down internal pedal, it does the same but at 0%, or whatever position it is in.

I tried with an M-audio Ex-p. Same thing.

It does rhe same thing if I switch functions between both pedals.

I tried everything. I even modified the ex-p to be only TS, but still same thing.

Please, could someone with the "official" line6 ex1 have a go and tell us if it behaves the same. In this case it would mean it is a PG software bug.

As it is, I have to leave both pedals on position by preset. Not satisfactory if I want to use the volume as a "master" volume.

Not easy to explain, I hope I made myself clear in explaining the problem.

Thanks.

Jay

Hi again,

It might be a bug and have nothing to do with the external pedal make.

I have a preset in which exp1 controls delay level and exp2 is assigned to volume. I set volume to 100% and then push the toe switch to turn to exp1. Exp1 controls delay level, no problem, it does not control volume, Everything is ok. Now I leave the pedal half way and reload the preset (depressing footswitch).....volume goes to 45/50% without touching the pedal (it was at 100%).

Unless there is something I'm not setting properly, this seems to be some kind of bug.

Cheers

Jay