Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Huge bug ! Where can we report ?

ceedjay

Hi,

I identified an important bug.

When setting expression pedals to "global" if you want to keep the same volume position from preset to preset, it doesn't work.

When switching to another preset, the positions of expression pedals are SWAPPED.

Try the following :

1) set each expression pedal to global.

2) assign one pedal to volume and the other one to wah, for example.

3) save your preset

4) put one pedal heel down and the other one toe down. One parameter is now at 100% and the other one at 0%

5) reload preset by depressing footswitch

The values are swapped  !!!!! The one that was 100% becomes 0% and the other way round.

Basically, when switching presets, Pod Go software swaps the position of both pedals. So the global function is unusable.

Where can we report bugs to Line6 ?

Cheers.

Jay

Open a support ticket to report bugs. (Start with the Support link at the top of this page.)

Note that there’s also a global setting for pedal polarity. It is used when pedals appear to be operating ‘backward’. Does this solve things for you?

I'm afraid noone understands the problem. Try to do what I wrote above, you'll understand.

Pedal polarity does not change anything.

You can actually experience the bug without an external pedal. Assign volume to exp1, toe down to switch to exp2, move ex2 to, let's say, around mid-range, then reload preset. The volume, which was at 100% goes to where exp2 was left.

Cheers.

Jay