Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi150 Will not turn on, dead...

SouthernCanuck

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mine did this.  Internal fuse was blown.  Replaced the fuse (3x) and out always blows.  We've looked at everything to see what could be causing the fuse to blow....  Nothing we can tell.

I love the amp, hate that all I hear is Line6 not having customer service and abandoning these amps.  Oh well, nice while it lasted.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have an amplifi 150 that has recently stopped working new 2 months ago. I plugged my guitar into it for the first time in a couple of weeks last night only to find it wasn't changing the tone of my guitar when selected on the amp. There was an update on my iOS device so I attempted to do this. It failed about 3/4 the way through and now the dials don't work on my amp (no red or white lights when turning the dial). Is this because the update failed? Is there a way to factory reset your amp? I'm having a party next week and need it as speakers (no audio from aux cable) so right now my main aim is to get that working again.. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:50 AM, Bethelp said:

Hello, I have an amplifi 150 that has recently stopped working new 2 months ago. <snip> Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

If I am reading this correctly, you purchased this new 2 months ago? If that's the case, you should have an active warranty, and you may also be within the return period, depending upon the vendor from which you purchased it. That gives you a couple of options to pursue.

At minimum, reach out to Line 6 customer service, either through the website or via phone. My experience with them has been mostly positive, and they should be able to advise you on steps to take to obtain warranty service. Don't expect that they will see your forum post and reach out to you -- this forum is primarily a peer-support tool, and only one Line 6 employee contributes to the discussion, on occasion.

If you have the option to return it for refund, this would be a good opportunity to exercise it -- you've purchased a product that, while it may have been 'new', it's basically abandoned by its maker and will almost certainly see no updates or improvement in the future. There have been none for several years now.