Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone experienced Win10 booting issues with Pod Go?

grdGo33

Recently changed the computer I'm using with the Pod Go, went from a PC to a Dell XPS 9570 laptop. And ever since, the laptop has been having booting issues.  But if I remove the USB hub with the Go and keyboard+mouse, does not seem to have any booting issue.  Something about driver power on state or something like that... 

Looking online different errors from the event viewer, it might be caused by the fast startup options in the power settings...  So maybe that'll fix it...  Anyhow, maybe this could help someone someone else, or has anyone else had such issues and found a fix?

Maybe!  Although I did use a hub with my PC and it worked without issue...  But I do also have the fast startup disabled on my PC...   But yeah I'll try it!  If the fast boot does not work, I'll try going without the hub see if it fixes the issue!  Thanks!

Yeah fast startup didn't fix it...

To describe the issue; it gets to the login screen, but once you login, then the screen becomes black and/or starts flashing for a bit, then the CPU apparently sky rockets because the fans of the laptop are running at max speed, then a few minutes later BSOD.  I just unplugged the Go from the hub and it booted without issue, so it is 100% caused by the Go and its drivers...