Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Not Authorized Message

cabrale

just bought a new tone port ux1 and i'm about to return it. All the software is installed the light is green on the unit and when I open up pod farm2 it tells me it has detected a valid license but it has not been authorized on my computer. Then it simply tells me to open line6 monkey, when I do that it tells me to choose a device and the only thing that it lets me choose is Podxt which I don't have. Need help or its going back?

I have just downloaded the latest version of podfarm 2.56 and latest monkey. Now it wont even open. it tells me podfarm failed to initialize. I have to say this has got to be the biggest pane I have ever had. I think im just going to return it and go with some other interface. This should not be this difficult.

in license manager it tells me its authorized but then there is message that reads,( disabled ad on's need to be installed )but when I hit the install button it reads.( Programming purchases on hardware failed 0xff from server- not found)

well I just removed all line6 software and re installed all updated Monkey, license manager and podfarm 2.56 and im running into the same thing again. Everything is good until i'm asked to initiate the ad on's, when I do that I get that same message. Programing purchases on hardware failed.oxoff from server not found. This is getting to be a joke a I don't think I can waste much more time with this. Its getting closer to me just returning the dam thing.