Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Head unit about to go out?

Crain77

Hello. I have a Spider V240HC and half stack cab. It's about 2 years old. Recently, 9/10 times when I turn off the power it stays on and clicks about 8-12 times in rapid succession, before finally turning off. They're the same click that sounds when turning it on. Any help or info would be much appreciated.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the clicking thing happen a few times to me lately.  Though I think I had to manually turn it off and restart it to get normal behavior.

I tried it just now and it started right up and sounded great.   I don't use it much anymore, but it sits next to my office desk so I can noodle around during phone meetings when I'm on mute.....   I haven't felt the need to open a ticket about it.    Have you created a ticket with Line 6 yet?    

Thank you for getting back to me. No, I haven't opened up a ticket with Line 6 yet. I dealt with customer service on a Marshall amp a few years ago and I have only horror stories. So I think I'll shut it off and try and reset it like you said. It works perfectly fine it's just worrying to me being every bit of $500 and less than 3 years old. Thanks again man.