Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp as Audio interface on Mac 10.14.6 sound not right!

pennson

I have a very crash sound when the sound in and out on my HX Stomp when i use my headphone and also the outputs. 

Even i don't use the daw, just play some songs on MAC and listen back in headphone still is a crash. 

I have been updated the 3.0.1 ver and the Line 6 Helix Driver 1.0.9. still not working. 

If anyone have any idea, Please help. thank you so much. 

20 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

If it still happens, come back with the MAC OS version.

The OP say OS Mojave (10.14.6) in the title, and it’s probably going to be more like a user error than a driver - it’s a completely different world over here in Macland. 
;-)

9 minutes ago, datacommando said:

The OP say OS Mojave (10.14.6) in the title, and it’s probably going to be more like a user error than a driver - it’s a completely different world over here in Macland. 
;-)

Over to you MAC dude! :-)

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2021 at 4:03 PM, pennson said:

If anyone have any idea, Please help. thank you so much.

Please give more information as to how you are connecting you Stomp to your Mac.

Also, the latest driver for Mac OS, is v. 1.1.0 released 16 March 2021 to add support for HX Stomp XL.

I have had a Helix floor unit via USB connected to my iMac Retina 5k since 2015 - no issues with recording or playback from Logic and other DAWs, plus audio from iTunes, YouTube etc.

Check your connection in Audio/MIDI setup on your Mac.