Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Echo Park Loud Clicking only when in stereo

Just as the title says, I recently started using my Echo Park in stereo for the first time since I bought it new years ago. I know and have known about noise issues when not using an isolated power supply and that has never really been an issue for me. However, I recently got a second amp and decided to try running a stereo rig for the first time, but as soon as I plug a patch cable into the second output of my Echo Park, I get a loud clicking sound that then goes away as soon as I unplug the second output. Has anyone ever seen this before? Is there anything that can be done? Other than the clicking, which you can't hear when playing, it sounds fantastic.

I have tried powering it both with my DC Brick (I know it's not an isolated power supply, but I've had it for years), and with a dedicated wall wart power supply with the same results. I have also tried running my guitar directly into the Echo Park, and then straight out into the front of both my amps again powering it with a dedicated power supply. As soon as a second cable is plugged into output 2 of the Echo Park, I start getting that clicking sound.