Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Got Some New Non Line 6 Goodies.

RNRage

I got the Super Strat pickguard wired up and ready to go.. But it's near impossible to get it to fit. So, there it sits, all wired up.. Not put together. Got aggravated and didn't want to break it so I put it down. Got the LR Baggs tremolo on my other Strat. Didn't do any wiring up on it yet. Don't think I'm going to use the push pull pot to switch back and forth, though.. Just going to use a stereo 1/4" to dual mono 1/4", run to 2 different sources. It will be easier for my application, anyway.. As I have to run the piezo through an external preamp before it hits FOH.. I opted to not put a preamp in the guitar itself. What I might do, is put together a pedal that is similar to a channel switching pedal.. 2 inputs and outputs (one for my piezo signal and the other for my magnetic pickups signal) and wire in a switch to choose either acoustic signal or electric signal.. Or both.. Unless they make something like this already.

I plugged in the TASCAM today, through my PA. I can't believe how authentic some of the sounds from JamUp pro and Ampkit are. I'm gonna gig it Friday just for the hell of it and see how it goes. It'll probably end up being my backup rig.

Messed around more with the Super Strat pickguard and I have come to a conclusion.. It won't fit unless I route the cavity bigger. So, that will be tomorrow afternoons project. I was able to run the LR Baggs piezo tremolo through my acoustic Preamp/DI today, through my studio PA.. Sounds fantastic!