Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The potentiometer of the hd500x is broken and will be replaced.

slashj2

What are you looking for?

Pots or encoders?

The amp model controls knobs and the device Master volume knob are Pots, the multifunction rotary knobs below the screen are encoders, the setlist/preset selector rotary knob on the left of the screen is an encoder with switch.

Here is the 10KB Linear Taper 25mm D-Shaft Pot:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-26-at-09.53.04.png

https://www.proaudioservice.co.uk/product/line-6-pot-mono-10kb-linear-taper-25mm-d-shaft-01-48-0103-qn170601/

Ya0Hms1.jpg

uibhGRZ.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

Thank you for answer.

The parts i'm looking for  AMP control and MASTER volume control

By the way, if you go into that link, there is no hd500x in the compatibility list.

Is the capacity and specification suitable for POD HD500X

11 hours ago, slashj2 said:

By the way, if you go into that link, there is no hd500x in the compatibility list.

Is the capacity and specification suitable for POD HD500X

I believe so, but I cannot guarantee it ..

as far as I know the POD HD500 and the HD500X (currently I have them both) differ in the processor, footswitches and probably the screen (since it has a slightly different backlight), even the bottom panel is a little different ..

IMO there would have been no reason to switch Pots between one POD version and and the other, but who knows.

11 hours ago, slashj2 said:

Oh... and I need to receive the product in Korea.

The reference site for finding Line6 parts has always been www.fullcompass.com, but IIRC doesn't ship outside the US, and I don't know why it's been denying me access lately.

IIRC in a past search for the same Pot via fullcompass in the compatibility list there was also the HD500X, but I can't say for sure.

Sorry but I can't do more than this to help you.

Good luck with your search.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips