Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Effects Not Showing Up after 1.21 Update

Daveedbee

Hello All,

Just installed the 1.21 PodGo update. I've created three new presets based on the Princeton TGD. When I try to add a distortion pedal in front of the amp, one of the new presets has all of the effects show up. But the other two presets have no distortion devices available of only a few. Trying to figure out why this is happening. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never seen this happen until after I updated to 1.21

Thanks in advance,

David Burns

Sounds like you've reached the DSP limit.  If you're using heavy DSP effects such as spring reverb that use up a lot of DSP, Pod Go will only give you access to effects that are within the DSP you have got left. See the Benvesco table here (not updated yet re new models in Helix v3.0 and Pod Go v1.21).  When building patches there are always exchanges you can make for lower DSP effects that will give largely the same results.  The Princeton is a very detailed model so likely to be at the higher end of the percentages in the amp model list. 

https://benvesco.com/store/helix-dsp-allocations/

• Thanks 1