Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

White hoizontal line in in Pod Go display after updating 1.21

paulgkelly

Sounds like a fault with the screen and the upgrade was a coincidence. This white line has been experienced by others previously.  Raise a ticket with Line 6 support and they will look after you and get it sorted. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I got this white line on my PodGO in July. I then handed it in, and since then nothing has happened. I read in the forums on facebook that people get their unit back within a matter of weeks, but maybe that level of customer support is not available in Europe?

On 9/30/2021 at 5:23 PM, Sigbjorn said:

I got this white line on my PodGO in July. I then handed it in, and since then nothing has happened. I read in the forums on facebook that people get their unit back within a matter of weeks, but maybe that level of customer support is not available in Europe?

That's ridiculous. Where are you geographically and where and to whom did you hand it in?  I recommend you contact Frank Ritchotte who is the Senior Director of Operations at the Yamaha Group (Yamaha own Line 6) Frank is a top man and I think he'd be mortified to hear if Line 6 Customer Support still hasnt sorted this. 

@fritchotte Frank, if you're looking in, can you possibly help @Sigbjorn ??

I have the same issue. Contacted Line6 Support... and because I moved to Brazil they said the Brazilian distributor cannot give me warranty. And I am stuck in Brazil due to the pandemic so I will also have my US warranty expired before be able to go to the USA to fix it. 

This is so frustrating...

• 9 months later...