Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix edit saving changes.

Gkf9

I've renamed some things within a preset,  then used the drop down menu in Helix edit,  ( save preset ) but it doesn't save, just goes back to its previous name.

I'm wondering if this is because I'm using an older version of my OSX?

9 hours ago, Gkf9 said:

I've renamed some things within a preset,  then used the drop down menu in Helix edit,  ( save preset ) but it doesn't save, just goes back to its previous name.

I'm wondering if this is because I'm using an older version of my OSX?

Hi.

Because you mention OSX, it's obvious that you are using a Mac, but when asking for assistance from other users on here, it's a really big help too supply as much information as possible.

You know the stuff - computer and HX hardware, software versions etc. - What you posted  here is a little vague.

When you say "renamed some things" do you mean you've customised the name of the block on a "scribble strip' or simply renamed a preset?

If you rename a preset in HX Edit and then use the drop down menu to save it, it will be saved to wherever you choose point it in the setlists. If you want to really save the preset, then use the "EXPORT" option to save it to the drive on your Mac.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Like 1

Sorry about being Vague.

I'm using Helix edit 3.0.2 on a Mac

And my device is the Helix effects.

I had another go today, and it now seems to be working.

Thanks everyone for you help. 

Sorry to be a pain.

• Thanks 1