Sign in to follow this  
paddy303

Spider Iv 75+75 Head, Cant Get Rid Of Effects

Hi everyone,

I seem to have the same problem as some of you regarding the knob that controls the effects on the head, the effects wont switch off when the knob is twisted to the far left. I have read a few posts with the same problem. I have noticed that Line6 have not made a comment about this problem, please back me up for this post, something has to be done with this problem.

Thanks,

Patrick Kerrigan

This is the first thing I have read about this problem.  Which FX are you talking about - all of them (there are 3 sets)?

Hi everyone,

I seem to have the same problem as some of you regarding the knob that controls the effects on the head, the effects wont switch off when the knob is twisted to the far left. I have read a few posts with the same problem. I have noticed that Line6 have not made a comment about this problem, please back me up for this post, something has to be done with this problem.

Thanks,

Patrick Kerrigan

When all else fails, reboot. Try updating to (or reloading if you've already done so) the latest firmware.