Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

EXP HELP PLEASE

Steve-Dean

Hi people

My PODHD500X is behaving weirdly, or some reason the EXP2 isn't working how I've set it up. This problem started today and it is after several years of issue free usage... I've checked the external pedal [Boss FV500H] and it works fine as well as swapping out the cable. The issue I have is that in Line6 HD edit the volume assignment to this pedal is showing minimum 0% maximum 100%, and in the actual HD500X display pedal movement tracks from 0% to 1%, allowing no adjustment within any of my presets. I have this pedal normally 'always on' but now when I use the wah [EXP1] and toe down to switch the wah function off it also switches the volume off. It's as if there is nothing being sent to/from pod via the EXP pedal. Any advice/hints/help greatly appreciated

STEVE

On 4/11/2021 at 6:00 PM, Steve-Dean said:

I've checked the external pedal [Boss FV500H] and it works fine

Given that your Boss FV500H can work as Volume pedal or Expression pedal (which are 2 very different ways of working) are you sure that you connected its proper "EXP" jack to the POD "Pedal 2" input?

If by any chance you connected the Boss FV500H "OUTPUT" to the POD "Pedal 2" input jack it could never work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips