Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Command Center Preset Switch not working at first start

mstoffel

Hi,

actually I'm very fond of Command Center and its flexible abilities. Though I have one issue:

• I have two presets between I like to switch. 
  • I have dedicated FS5 via command center to switch to the other preset (In Preset 000 FS5 switches to 001 an in Preset 001 it switches to 000)
  • This works fine, but not the first time after startup of HX Stomp. Just nothing happens when I press the FS5 switch.
  • When I change the preset manually for once, everything is working.....

This happens on Firmware 3.10

I consider that as a bug but maybe somebody has an idea?

Thanks,

Marco

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mstoffel said:

This happens on Firmware 3.10

Hi,

After the update to v.3.10, did you perform the factory reset and restore your presets, global etc.? 

That is the recommended procedure, to avoid strange or unexpected things happening.

It maybe something in your global settings that has changed.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

4 hours ago, mstoffel said:

Yes did

That is very strange as that usually fixes "glitches'.

I have a Snapshot set upon FS8 on my Helix that goes between 2 presets, as you describe you have for your HX Stomp.

It works exactly as it should.

Now I realise that you said HX Stomp, and AFAIK, they usually have 3 Footswitches.

That leads me to think that your FS5 is on an external pedal, and if that is the case I hope someone else can assist you, as I don't have a Stomp to check this issue.

Having said that - no matter, an instant command should just work.

4 hours ago, mstoffel said:

Does anybody have a recommendation where to file it?

Hi, again,

If it works fine with the onboard switches, are you certain there is not an issue with your FS5?

Otherwise, you really need to raise a ticket with Customer Support, to make them aware is this. They will have it checked out, and if it is definitely a bug, take measures to get it fixed.

In the menu at the top of this page, click “SUPPORT”, then “My Account” and on the left hand side of the window, under the sub heading “Support”, select “Support Tickets”. On the next page you can hit the button “OPEN NEE TICKET”.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Edited by datacommando
Added info

8 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

FWIW - tested this using my Moskey Dual Switch, OP appears to have found a genuine bug.

Ah ha, good catch - I had no way to test this, but was sure the one of the regulars would pick it up and so you did. Now we know.