Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Footswitch #8

Hatman777

Hello  All,  so I seem to be having an issue with my Footswitch # 8, sometimes it needs to be pressed 2 times before it activates, Im wondering if this is a hardware issue or a software  bug ? 
im not so sure its hardware  due to the fact that it does switch and does not always require 2 presses 

Was wondering if anyone elses has experienced this before ?

Thank you all 

Car makes a funny noise once in a while, and when you take it to the shop, what happens? Nothing. Hardware failures are often intermittent, and you probably just have a bad switch... highly unlikely that it's software related. You can try factory reset if you want...it certainly won't hurt. But I seriously doubt it'll help either. Open a service ticket and see what they tell you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hatman777 said:

Hello  All,  so I seem to be having an issue with my Footswitch # 8, sometimes it needs to be pressed 2 times before it activates, Im wondering if this is a hardware issue or a software  bug ? 
im not so sure its hardware  due to the fact that it does switch and does not always require 2 presses 

Was wondering if anyone elses has experienced this before ?

Thank you all 

Just out of curiosity, did you recently upgrade to 3.10?

I've never had a problem with my footswitches.  Suddenly after this upgrade, I noticed I had to hit a couple of them twice in order to get them to switch.  I haven't had time to sit with it yet to troubleshoot exactly when it's happening.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeathDaddy said:

Just out of curiosity, did you recently upgrade to 3.10?

I've never had a problem with my footswitches.  Suddenly after this upgrade, I noticed I had to hit a couple of them twice in order to get them to switch.  I haven't had time to sit with it yet to troubleshoot exactly when it's happening.  

Yes and this seems to coincide at around the same time as I updated i also did a factory reset, then a rebuild 

and it only does this with  Footswitch #8  

Update,  Issue Resolved,  turns out was not the Footswitch being non Responsive, had something to do with command center and the Order of the snapshots  IE: i had Snapshot 2 on FS #7 and had snapshot 1 on FS #8  when Inverted them and Put them in order all Footswitches work  perfect  now, still i'm not sure why they would have to be in order in the command center and why it would affect the switching IE: needing to press 2 times

Thanks all