Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix native noise problem

willyjacksonjs22

When using my hx stomp, I don’t have a noise issue when boosting treble, tone, presence or higher frequencies. But with helix native I do.

with helix native I use a Scarlett 2nd interface and all signals are fine. I’m also using a hss strat which I use the humbucker most of the time for Rock and metal playing. The noise is kinda like static or something. Another guitar I have that has active pickups, doesn’t seem to have the problem with native and my Scarlett. So is kinda wierd that it’s just one guitar being ok with the hardware but not with native.

I think i got it fixed lol i lowered the humbucker pickups. I guess is because the output of this pickup is really high that it cant be too close to the strings like my 

other guitar with active pickups which is a surprise. Im also still wondering why the hx stomp was eliminating the noise but anyways im getting a better tone than before.