Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Auto-switching Tones And Volume

poff500

So I can't seem to figure this out. I load a song, and I get choices of cloud-based tones to load. I find one I like, other than that it is a bit too quiet.

How can I set that tone to auto-load, but at a higher volume? I can save it to my app, locally, with higher volume, but I can't have a local tone auto-load as a favorite--just the cloud tones. I could use the mix feature, but that would mean changing the mix every new song.

Is the only alternative to publish the identical tone, but with higher volume, to the cloud, and then select it as the favorite? Seems awkward.

I'd recommend you save your tones to My Tones rather than Favorites.  The problem with Favorites is that unless you can remember exactly which song you marked the tone as a "favorite", you can't delete the tone.  You could soon find yourself with a bunch of favorites and no way to effectively clean up your list.  Whereas in My Tones, you can directly delete any tones you don't wish to keep. 

As for balancing the tone levels, as mjc noted, it's a bit of a challenge.  It's also been covered here on the forum in various places.  Here's one place:

http://line6.com/support/topic/5798-balancing-the-levels-of-my-tones/?hl=%2Boperating+%2Btip%3A&do=findComment&comment=38971

Also, I recommend using the search feature in this forum.  Be sure to start at the AMPLIFI forum main page, and go to the search feature at the upper right section of the page.  Since there is no Manual for the AMPLIFIED app, searching this forum for answers may be your best bet.  Whenever I wrote an operating idea/suggestion, I've tried to "mark" them with the words" OPERATING TIP:".  You can type "OPERATING TIP:" at the forum search and see most of the suggestions I've made which are also often next to or near other operating suggestions.  I hope that helps.  AE