Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looking for a Helix case in the UK - for a tenner?

Vulture1

If you're in need of a decent Helix gig bag, and you're in the UK, this is a link to Flightcase Warehouse, who have a case I bought a while ago now, and have gigged and rehearsed with, and found to be a credible and robust (but not too heavy) padded, semi-rigid, wheeled, Helix gigbag...........for a TENNER. I get my Helix floor in it, with cables, in ears, and other bit's n bob's, easy. I am now Mr 'One Trip From The Car' :-) With the high prices you can pay for a decent Helix case, I've found this to be a real bargain so thought I'd share (I have no affiliation with the company). Not sure they've cottoned on to them being Helix sized as they get referred to as a Mixer bag.........website says 36 left as at time of posting this.

https://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk/industry/product.asp?item=spider-padded-mixer-bag-305mm-8372-4264

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vulture1 said:

If you're in need of a decent Helix gig bag, and you're in the UK, this is a link to Flightcase Warehouse, who have a case I bought a while ago now, and have gigged and rehearsed with, and found to be a credible and robust (but not too heavy) padded, semi-rigid, wheeled, Helix gigbag...........for a TENNER. I get my Helix floor in it, with cables, in ears, and other bit's n bob's, easy. I am now Mr 'One Trip From The Car' :-) With the high prices you can pay for a decent Helix case, I've found this to be a real bargain so thought I'd share (I have no affiliation with the company). Not sure they've cottoned on to them being Helix sized as they get referred to as a Mixer bag.........website says 36 left as at time of posting this.

https://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk/industry/product.asp?item=spider-padded-mixer-bag-305mm-8372-4264

Nice find. Too bad it costs $140 to ship to the US or I would order one of these.

• Haha 2