Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MKII not connecting with computer

ok I must be stupid or blind. I went to the download page and didn't see anything stating it worked with the HD100MkII or the FBV MKII.

I tried the Line6 Helix and the Line 6 updater

I am trying to make sure my amp and floorboard are up to date and start editing the amp. 

is there something I am missing? The board powers up via usb into the Mac book Air 11 but still no luck

I also googled trying to download "Monkey' with no luck

multiple USB cords etc. 

•  

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2021 at 10:48 AM, fflbrgst said:

Hi Keith.  You say 'floorboard', please confirm this is the FBV Shortboard MkII you have.   Does your computer recognize the device when connected via USB?  Not knowing your O/S, I selected 'all O/S' on the Line 6 download page https://line6.com/software/index.html   and 'Line 6 Monkey' does show.

sorry for the delay I have been working. I was using a mac and don't remember the OS. I got it updated I think with windows 10. I have not had a chance to check it. The MKII edit software does NOT see the FB but the FB editor does see it and so did Monkey.

I did notice the MKII Editor only goes to Windows 8 also didn't have my amp hooked up only the floorboard.