howlingmadcrazy

Firehawk Remote App Crashes

Has anyone experienced issues with the Firehawk Remote App and Android 11?

The App used to work fine for me but recently every time I select the Music Library option the App crashes.

Not sure if this may be linked to the fact I'm now running Android 11.

I've tried clearing cache and have un-installed/re-installed the App but no difference. App crashes whenever selecting the Music Library.

When I re-installed the App it did warn me that the App was not compatible with my OS.

Hope Line 6 release an update or someone knows of a work around as I do enjoy the option of playing along to my music library through the app.

Hello

yes the music library of the app crash and starting with Android V9

But you can launch it with the "SONG" Tab  this way works

I open a ticket in 2020 about that, but  itseems they don't wan't to fix that !

Maybe you can try to open a ticket again !

I think it's a minor update but yeah It's Line 6 !!!

Thanks for the response Punkyboy.

Maybe I'm being incredibly dense, but what is the "SONG'" tab?

I don't see a "SONG" tab, there is a "Now Playing" screen I can get to but this doesn't allow me to select any of my stored songs...

I still have an old tablet that has on old OS which works fine, but it would be nice to be able to use my phone as the tablet is usually flat when I need it...

1 hour ago, howlingmadcrazy said:

Thanks for the response Punkyboy.

Maybe I'm being incredibly dense, but what is the "SONG'" tab?

I don't see a "SONG" tab, there is a "Now Playing" screen I can get to but this doesn't allow me to select any of my stored songs...

I still have an old tablet that has on old OS which works fine, but it would be nice to be able to use my phone as the tablet is usually flat when I need it...

Take a look here :

but you can run your Music player of your phone/tablet too, in bluetooth and the sound get into your FHFX

On 5/31/2021 at 10:45 AM, Punkyboy said:

Hello

yes the music library of the app crash and starting with Android V9

But you can launch it with the "SONG" Tab  this way works

I open a ticket in 2020 about that, but  itseems they don't wan't to fix that !

Maybe you can try to open a ticket again !

I think it's a minor update but yeah It's Line 6 !!!

Thanks for the vid, but unfortunately for me the App Crashes every time as soon as I try to select the Music Library option from the main menu so I never get to the page with the Song Tab.

But I guess you're right I can still play my songs through the firehawk by using the media player on the phone. 

Cheers

2 hours ago, howlingmadcrazy said:

Thanks for the vid, but unfortunately for me the App Crashes every time as soon as I try to select the Music Library option from the main menu so I never get to the page with the Song Tab.

But I guess you're right I can still play my songs through the firehawk by using the media player on the phone. 

Cheers

Yeah sorry, this video is making with Android V 10 and I see you have  V11, so I think you can forget it, cause Line 6 seems to not want to update the app. But you can run with your other music player and it's better for my part because you can easely adjust the outputs with the Fh app and switch to your player and vice versa.