Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10T - ?

01GT

There are posts in this forum that refer to the G10T with the ability to hold only 1 hour charge at most, etc.  Then there are others that have had the exact opposite experience.  For me, even when plugging it in with less than a full charge, I have yet for the G10T to ever go out on me.  And starting with a fully charged "three bars", I can REALLY play continuously for as along as I want -- Plugging it back in to the amp when done after 2.5 hours of continuous playing, it will still show "two bars" of charge left.  Maybe I am just benefitting from purchase-timing as I started down the Line 6 Spider V path in early 2021, so ... maybe Line 6 has been behind the scenes fixing issues in their gear before I bought mine (?).  Also, I believe my G10T was purchased just as Line 6 was rolling out their "fire fix", so mine was in the initial units to have the new firmware OEM-installed, as well.  I don't if those are factors or not in my G10T 's operation.

So ... what has been your experience with the G10T?

OIP.hBgAkhp5AFJESiFXggzZeAHaHa?pid=ImgDe

I’ve had mine for almost two years. What I noticed after the fire update is that battery indicator is drastically off. I still have about the same longevity as before if I just ignore what is being displayed. 

I put in a ticket for it, and unfortunately, that was the suggestion — ignore it. 

I just so happen to have two. So for me, it’s not that big of a deal to swap in the case that the it does go out.