Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is there a way to make successive snaphots on one button?

Xenohobo

I would absolutely love to be able to hit one button to go through my entire song in an order. I want to go through my snapshots in an order I choose. Setting them all to one button and going through an order of snapshots.  Is there a way to do this on the HX LT?

So I’m not actually answering your question. 
but I just thought I’d point out that you only need to accidentally hit that button once and you have no way to recover. 
You would at least want a one back button?

just in case. 

It's helpful when asking a question to state which device you're asking about.

If you have the HX Stomp, you can set a pair of external buttons (assuming you don't want to sacrifice two of your three Stomps) to Preset Up and Snapshot Up.

On Helix Floor/Rack (or HXS) you can do the same thing using CommandCenter to assign those functions to Stomp Mode Footswitches (or external switches).

For external switches you can use mechanical switches or MIDI, though you'd probably configure a MIDI controller differently, depending on the controller's capabilities and your specific needs.

I have it in the question, just not on the topic, and its labeled. I'll put it in the topic next time. Is there a video explaining this? Or something I can read? I can't find an option to snapshot up.

2 hours ago, Xenohobo said:

I would absolutely love to be able to hit one button to go through my entire song in an order. I want to go through my snapshots in an order I choose. Setting them all to one button and going through an order of snapshots.  Is there a way to do this on the HX LT?

See,Global Settings -> Footswitches. Use knob 4 to set the Up/Down footswitches to Snapshots. The Up footswitch then does what you want.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, silverhead said:

See,Global Settings -> Footswitches. Use knob 4 to set the Up/Down footswitches to Snapshots. The Up footswitch then does what you want.

Another way. I would use the other method and use the Up/Down switches for BANKS, which allows me to have access to all 8 Snapshots in Preset Mode, and by pressing Bank Up/Down I get a temporary 8 Preset display. I use 10 Stomps in Stomp Mode, which I believe would be great for the way I suggested, giving the option of stepping through or going to a specific snapshot, but there's many ways to do this. Play around with the options in Global Settings>Footswitches, there may be a configuration that works better for you.