Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tone Request Hd500

AirTug

Hi all, hoping one of you tone dudes could have a go at making this Satch sound....

I absolutely love it but can't get anywhere near it on my HD500! Obviously a lot to do with his guitar and technique but some help getting something close would be greatly appreciated. I love the dynamics of it...how it's clean when lightly picked but breaks up with harder picking.

Is there a new thread for tone requests? There was one on the old forums but I can't see one on here...

Thanks in advance to any kind person who can help me get this sweet tone...

Thanks for the link bibrew. Good site.

Triryche, I'm pretty clueless on programming/tweaking which was part of the attraction to Line6 because of custom tone. Guess I should give it a try but it seems like such a huge subject and steep learning curve! I will have a go though.

Meanwhile, is anyone willing to have a go at getting this tone for me? There used to be a thread for tone requests on these forums.....