Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT, channel switching and expression pedal

MissonHxC

Hello everyone

I am the owner of a Helix LT that I use in 4CM mode with my amp head. I use the single EXT output to change the channel of my head.
When I change the channel via the helix, the light changes between EXP 1 and EXP2, so I had to assign two volume pedals at the beginning of the signal (one for each channel of the head).

But when I change snapshot (and head channel), pedal 2 goes to 0%.
I put a video that shows the problem.

It seems that this is only present on the LT since the original Helix has a dedicated output for the channel change.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Thanks a lot to all.

Thanks!

Your suggestion made me read the user manual. Turns out you can set the Exp 2 output to act only as an amp switcher.

So problem solved, I've now only one volume pedal and it works on whatever channel I am!

1 hour ago, MissonHxC said:

Thanks!

Your suggestion made me read the user manual. Turns out you can set the Exp 2 output to act only as an amp switcher.

So problem solved, I've now only one volume pedal and it works on whatever channel I am!

TBH, I wasn't really sure what the problem was, just took a shot. Glad you got it sorted!