Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Low/High Shelf's

sebabetto

Hi! I just realize the "change" or improvement in the Low/High Shelf's  EQ block says this: "High Freq parameter now goes down to 400Hz"

well... in my device doesn't goes down to 400hz... (obviously updated to firmware 1.21)

anyone else can confirm ??

thanks!

On 5/23/2021 at 7:17 AM, voxman55 said:

I think this enhancement is only in Helix, not Pod Go, as far as I'm aware.

Not yet. Didn't Jason (the youtube video guy who we all know and who's last name I don't remember) say it was supposed to come to the Pod Go? I don't see any reason this change can't be made for us. 

15 hours ago, Bahnzo said:

Not yet. Didn't Jason (the youtube video guy who we all know and who's last name I don't remember) say it was supposed to come to the Pod Go? I don't see any reason this change can't be made for us. 

Might possibly be added in the next firmware update....whenever that might be.  Line 6 never really give any advance notice though so we'll just have to wait & see.   

On 5/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, Bahnzo said:

apparently the error is in the pod go edit. according to jason, if you edit the preset on the pod go, it goes down to 400Hz... maybe they fix this in the next "Pod Go edit" update..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sebabetto said:

apparently the error is in the pod go edit. according to jason, if you edit the preset on the pod go, it goes down to 400Hz... maybe they fix this in the next "Pod Go edit" update..

Interesting - Jason is spot on; I've just checked it and it does go down to 400Hz in Pod Go and then displays 400Hz in PG Edit.  But the moment you touch the High frequency on PG Edit it only goes down to 2.0GHz again. As you say, it's a glitch in Pod Go Edit that no doubt they will correct in the next firmware upgrade. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 4:11 AM, sebabetto said:

Nice! Gonna definitely give this a try. Thanks for the head's up.