Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ditto looper into Helix effects.

Gkf9

5 hours ago, Gkf9 said:

Can anyone please tell me how I connect my ditto looper up at the back of the Helix effects please.

I'm already running  the Helixi 4cm with my Blackstar amp.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Should be simple enough to patch your Ditto looper into the second send and return on your HX Effects. You will need to decide where you need to place the FX send and return in your signal chain. It will most likely depend on what effects need to be added to the signal before going into the Ditto.

I have a Ditto x4 (among others) which I use with my Helix floor. I sometimes have the “amped” guitar with any overdrive effects into the looper and added delay and reverb after the Ditto. There are no strict rules with this stuff - just use whatever works for you.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gkf9 said:

Thanks for the reply, so if I wanted a OD sound in the loop I'd put it before the loop, could I then play over the loop with over drive sound too?

That would do it. Anything before the looper goes into it, that's why I leave delay and reverb until after the return. Have fun!