Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Marketplace Preset packs

Hi everyone,

I very recently bought an HX Stomp and love it.

Looking through the marketplace I noticed some cool preset packs that could come in handy especially as a learning tool and of course to 

actually play through.

I am also on the verge of buying helix Native as well. 

Would it make more sense to buy preset packs for Native and simply cut out any blocks in order to make them compatable with HX stomp or vice versa....buy preset packs for HX stomp and add more blocks when importing in Native?

I want to be able to use these preset packs in both HX stomp and Native but not sure which way makes more sense

I'm just going by the logic that it's better to get the preset packs made for the big daddy since I can always remove un-needed blocks and make it work in the stomp..if that's possible of course

I hope the way in which I worded my question makes sense haha

Thanks everyone!

20 hours ago, reaperhelix said:

Hi everyone,

I very recently bought an HX Stomp and love it.

Looking through the marketplace I noticed some cool preset packs that could come in handy especially as a learning tool and of course to 

actually play through.

I am also on the verge of buying helix Native as well. 

Would it make more sense to buy preset packs for Native and simply cut out any blocks in order to make them compatable with HX stomp or vice versa....buy preset packs for HX stomp and add more blocks when importing in Native?

I want to be able to use these preset packs in both HX stomp and Native but not sure which way makes more sense

I'm just going by the logic that it's better to get the preset packs made for the big daddy since I can always remove un-needed blocks and make it work in the stomp..if that's possible of course

I hope the way in which I worded my question makes sense haha

Thanks everyone!

Disregard the question everyone, I found the answer on youtube.....I wasn't sure if you could copy and paste from Helix Native to HX stomp by manipulating or omitting blocks ect  I also should have reworded my question so that it made actual sense haha

All cool