Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Pod Go / Pod Go Edit Update! 1.22

sebabetto

POD Go 1.22 contains several stability and performance improvements as well as bug fixes. Updating is highly recommended.

Please click here or copy/paste this link into your browser to view the 1.22 Release Notes in their entirety.

Bug Fixes:

• POD Go Edit: Improved stability and performance on macOS Big Sur.
  • POD Go Edit : Acoustic Sim block added to signal flow did not display 'x' icon to delete.
  • POD Go Edit: Tapping tempo from for an extended period of time could eventually freeze POD Go.
  • Guitar In Pad global setting was not recalled across power cycles.
  • Other minor improvements and bug fixes.

https://line6.com/software/index.html?hardware=All&name=POD Go Edit&os=All&submit_form=set

Damn, just updated thinking we'd get new goodies lol   

Plus just noticed it caused vox more stabilities issues...  *cries*!

Just got the Pod Go in April, LOVE IT. I received the same update but for some reason it tells me to Update the Pod Go Editor first which i do but nothing happens. It tells me it was installed 1.22 but i still receive the message at the bottom of the editor saying updates are available. It doesnt seem to be updating.

I am running MacBook High Sierra 10.13.6., with Safari 13.1.2

The Pod Go editor works fine, the unit is working perfect, just having the update issue.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you in advance.