Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V 120 MkII stopped working with FBV 3

jsg994

So I have had the Spider V 12 MkII and the FBV 3 footboard for almost year and everything has been fine up until a few months ago when the FBV 3 just stopped working.  So I sent the board in and they sent me a brand new one back.  I tried it and had the same issue (just shows the version number and stuff on the board display but doesn't load).  So I took both the amp and the stompbox to Guitar Center just so I could test and see if the board was faulty...it wasn't.  As soon as it was plugged into a Spider V at the store boom it came to life.  To me, this means that something is going on with my amp.  I have factory reset, I have updated to the latest firmware, but nothing seems to work.  The amp works fine on it's own but I really bought the amp with the intention of using in conjunction with the FBV 3.  Customer support said I could just send the amp in but last time I sent the board in it took 2 months to get anything back.  I guess last resort will be to send it in but I figured I would check here to see if anyone had any ideas?  Does anyone have an older firmware for the amp?  I cannot find one anywhere online, they seem to only be sent to others through PM's.  

Thanks,

Jeff