Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Buying Native at a discount with a used Stomp

badger001

Hi,

I have an opportunity to buy a used HX Stomp. It's apparently been registered and I'm not sure if the current owner has the original receipt. If I buy the stomp and re-register it as mine would I be eligible to buy Native at the discounted price?

If this isn't the right place to ask, does anyone know who I should ask?

Thank you!

If the original owner used the discount, you won’t be eligible for it. If they didn’t, you could. It’s sort of like a virtual coupon that comes with the hardware. It can only be used once.

6 hours ago, badger001 said:

Hi,

I have an opportunity to buy a used HX Stomp. It's apparently been registered and I'm not sure if the current owner has the original receipt. If I buy the stomp and re-register it as mine would I be eligible to buy Native at the discounted price?

If this isn't the right place to ask, does anyone know who I should ask?

Thank you!

It depends on whether or not the previous owner purchased Helix Native at the discounted price based on his ownership of the HX Stomp. You will certainly be able to re-register the device but if that serial number has already been used to purchase Helix Native it can’t be used again. One discounted sale per device.

2 hours ago, MusicLaw said:

If you cannot discern from the original owner if they used the Helix Native Discount, contact Line 6 Customer Service and they can look it up for you based on the unit's Serial Number. 

Thank you :-)

• Thanks 1