Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LINE6 Please address my support ticket #407632

rmcvs

Hello LINE6...If you are viewing this forum I have a trouble ticket I posted on 6/4/2021 for a SPIDER V 60 that I purchased from your online shop on 6/2.  PLEASE ADDRESS MY TICKET and stop dragging your feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You sent me an amp that has an inoperable input jack and is making crackling noises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a user forum. Line 6 does not officially monitor here. 

Check the junk mail folder in your email system. They may have responded already. If not they will likely do so soon. I believe their service policy attempts to respond to tickets within 2 business days. You opened the ticket Friday and this is Wednesday. A little late, yes,  but not yet a multi-exclamatory case of ‘footdragging’ I think.

Also, if you bought it at a retailer you could likely return and replace it.

On 6/17/2021 at 4:27 PM, gerenmortensen said:

Did you ever get a reply from Line 6? I've been waiting several days for a response to a ticket as well for an effectively DOA Spider V 60 ordered direct from Line 6.

FWIW, my case has been answered and I'm being well taken care of.