Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Routing option Hx Stomp

dallonjay

So i'm using the USB in for my ipad to the stomp to run backing tracks. Is there a way to route the backing track to one output and my guitar sound to another output? I'd like to send these signals to different channels of my mixer as opposed to having the track and my guitar in the same channel. I know i could with my Helix LT but can figure a way to do this on the stomp

Sure. Separate the inputs by using both Path 1 and Path 2 in the preset. Each Path will process one input (you’ll probably want no processing on the USB Input path). Use the Output block in each path to specify your desired physical output.

By default, USB 1/2 (from your iPad) bypasses all processing and goes directly to The Main Outputs.

Take the Main Outputs to your mixer or monitors for your backing tracks.

Put your processing blocks on Path B, then separate the Outputs by pulling down the Mixer Block.

Change the Split Block to "Split A/B" and route the signal at the split 100% to Path B.

Take the signal to your amp using a TS cable from the SEND (3/L), or use an INSERT cable (TRS to dual TS) for Stereo.

• Upvote 1