Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 G10 Relay System not working.

chad1957

I am having issues with my system. First of all, the transmitter does not light at anytime. In the dock, or otherwise. Therefore, it cannot be be recognized on the updater, to complete an update accordingly. Secondly, when plugged in to the base, the base pulses a red signal only, with no light on the transmitter, however long it is connected. All of this used to work fine as per manual, until recently. BTW I have successfully updated the software on the base to 1.0 also, in an attempt to fix, to no avail.

I also have a perfectly working second unit on my other rig. The faulty transmitter does not work on the second base either. Furthermore, when I plugged the fully charged spare transmitter on the first system, the base continues to pulse red, instead on the white halo, as it should.

Please help and advise. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

me too..seems to be no advise readily available..currently asking support if there's any troubleshooting can be done..fingers crossed. I'm still getting a bit of use out of mine but there are fairly frequent dropouts and no halo.