Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10S wireless signal

I just bought the G10S wireless system new out of the box and just did the update online and got it on a full charge, but as I was playing with it at home, I noticed the signal was cutting in and out frequently just a few feet away from the receiver. The channel was on Auto..any suggestions? 

Try plugging the transmitter into the receiver for about 15 seconds so the system can scan for best channel again. Other than that, make sure you’re not within 10 feet or so of any wifi routers or extenders. Those are probably the biggest sources of interference. Some other equipment can cause interference, as well. Namely some USB 3.0 ports have been known to cause trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

It sure if this is any help. Had mine a couple of years, saw the warning about the firmware update in response to fire risk (my unit was getting hot to be fair), so I did the update and now after about 5 minutes the unit goes dead, i pull it out of the guitar and plug it back in and it works again for about 30 seconds and then that’s it....dead!! I’ve put in a “ticket” with the customer service unit but from what I can see of the net a lot of people are having the same problem.