Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects power issues?

ledvedder5150

Hi everyone, I've had a few intermittent issues where my band rehearses, and I'm wondering if it's a power issue? A few times my expression pedal would stop working. After restarting the unit, it worked fine. Also, when using the unit to channel switch my DSL40c, it would suddenly stop changing the channels, even though the red/green indicator light on the amp would change. I haven't had this issue at other places, but I also use my rig mostly at this rehearsal space. I've read some things that mention odd issues when the HX Effects doesn't have clean power. Just wondering if that could be the cause? 

I would guess that faulty power could definitely be the culprit.  A couple weeks back I played a gig I had an issue with my LT where the wah, normally controlled by an external expression pedal, was engaging itself with no interaction from me.  When I got home and hooked everything up, the problem was gone and hasn't returned since. I later found out that there were power issues on my side of the stage.