Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

minuitboulevard

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acquérir un POD HD500X et je n'arrive pas à avoir le même niveau sonore à la sortie des mes effets ce qui pose problème lorsque je joue et que je change de son.

Je me retrouve avec des sons avec un niveau sonore très faible et d'autre très fort.

Avez vous une idée simple pour pouvoir un niveau identique sur l'ensemble de mes presets ?

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide

Hello,

I just bought a POD HD500X and I can't get the same sound level at the output of my effects, which is a problem when I play and change sounds.

I find myself with some sounds with a very low sound level and others very loud.

Do you have a simple idea to have the same level on all my presets?

Thank you very much for your help

PianoGuyY's Guide to Volume Leveling 

it is not simple. It is quite tedious. But it works. 

And, the best part about it is - you only recently purchased your product. Which means you, if interested, can take advantage of it from the beginning and not have to redo 5 years worth of patches. 

19 hours ago, minuitboulevard said:

I just bought a POD HD500X and I can't get the same sound level at the output of my effects, which is a problem when I play and change sounds.

I find myself with some sounds with a very low sound level and others very loud.

Do you have a simple idea to have the same level on all my presets?

You might be interested in the volume leveling method I use, here follows the link to my post:

Volume leveling of different patches

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

On 6/19/2021 at 4:51 AM, minuitboulevard said:

Bonjour,

Merci pour ce retour, mais je n'ai pas compris ce que je dois faire.

Merci pour votre aide.

Cordialement

You didn't understand what to do because I didn't say what to do yet. 
I was simply stating that there is a way - just not an easy way.