Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I'm also hearing my DRY signal in Native...

Ruttster

I have a problem that I can't figure out. I'm using a Helix Rack, Presonus 1824c, Reaper, and Native.
My problem is that when I choose a preset in Native I also hear a dry signal coming from somewhere.
Are there any settings that I might be missing that will allow me to only hear the processed signal?

14 hours ago, Ruttster said:

I also hear a dry signal coming from somewhere.

Hi,

Try checking your software monitoring settings. Have a look at “Hardware Monitoring vs. DAW Software Monitoring” on page 71 of the Helix Rack and Control 3.0 Owner’s Manual - Rev - D - English.

Also see Helix Native v3.00 Pilot’s Guide - Rev N - English - page 10 - Live Input Monitoring Through Helix Native Plugin.

You can find the Guide by clicking on the little gear wheel icon on the HX Native window.

There is also a section about how to set up Cockos Reaper in the Quick Start section on page 8.

Hope this helps/makes sense

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/24/2023 at 2:25 AM, BuckyReehal said:

Did you find the fix?

Hi,

You have posted a question in a thread that has been quietly sleeping for almost 2 and a half years.

Did you try the solution I offered previously? It got a “thank you” vote from the OP, which seems to indicate it fixed it for him.

Hope this helps/makes sense.