Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I can't factory reset my Pod Go

DavidFer98

So the history is today arrived my Pod Go, everything work as intended, but later I tried to install the Go Edit software... Everything worked until it asked me to update the firmware. The update failed. Now my Pod Go won't even boot, just shows up the blank pod go logo.

What I've tried:

• Reinstall all drivers (won't fix)
  • Tried to update with Line 6 Updater (Neither Go Edit & L6 Updater recognaise the device is connected)
  • All the avobe but in Update Mode (Nothing :) )
  • All the avobe with another USB (Nope)
  • Factory reset (Doesn't do anything)

I know the factory reset shortcut is "press C&D buttons while powering on" but doesn't seem to do nothing. Maybe I should reclaim, and forget all the affliction it's causing me. Please help.

Solved: I did install another Windows 10 in another hard drive, installed all drivers without plugin the device, opened the L6 Updater (now the program recognises the device), downloaded the latest update (POD_Go_v1.22.0_0xbfdcd318_bundle.hxf), and installed the update in "Update Mode" (doing the power up while holding Page>). Now everything works even in my main Windows 10. So weird...

So a fresh Windows 10 is ok on the same hardware? that is kinda strange. Good you got it going. I wonder, if you forgot to unplug when installing Edit? Not really sure, but I have seen a similar issue in HD where the new Edit application will go in with the driver option selected. I think it prompts to unplug, but I have blown past it before and had to remove and reinstall the driver to get things going again. 

14 hours ago, spaceatl said:

So a fresh Windows 10 is ok on the same hardware?

Same PC, different hard drive.

14 hours ago, spaceatl said:

I wonder, if you forgot to unplug when installing Edit?

I did unplug it in mid installation when the red warning shows the first try.

When I did the "secondary hard drive thing" I didn't plug it untill everything was installed. Then I connected it and installed the update in Update Mode.