Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PODGO Frozen At Startup

Cre8tivexpert

My PODGO won't boot up at all and is stuck at the red bean screen. It was working fine prior to updating to 1.22 but now won't start up. I've tried all the reset combinations but nothing works. The closest I got was powering on with the page> button and launching Line 6 updater. It initially starts but fails also.  Can anyone help or point me to a thread?  Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue. The button lights flash on boot up but can't get past the red bean screen. I tried a factory reset no go. Then held the page right button down and restarted thinking I maybe able to do an update though go edit. It did just come up with a blank screen but can't get past that. I know it was working yesterday. I bought it secondhand and saw the unit working in a live video call so maybe something happened in transit. Help !!!!

Well I don't know what happened with mine but with multiple attempts on and off, factory reset etc no luck. Wasn't recognized in the software but I could hear it was connecting to the computer. Same deal stuck at the red bean symbol.

I can't say what I did different but after about the tenth time of restarting it, I walked away and left it and returned and miraculously it had booted up. Next thing I did was factory reset it then updated to latest firmware. All good so far. Have used it and turned it on and off a few times and everything fine. Will give it another whirl tomorrow make sure it is still ok. I had the power supply plugged into a 4 outlet thing so maybe the voltage connection is sensitive or something? Anyway everything ok now, even Pod Go edit working well

I think I may have found the issue and it relates to the USB Hub I am using with the computer. Prior to the 1.22.0 firmware update for PodGo, I was able to use my usb hub with no issues. Now after trying various things, I have realized that it is the powered USB hub that is interfering with the PodGo startup. I  preceded to unplug all the peripherals from the Usb hub and plugged the pod go directly into my computer and viola, it works no problem. Just an FYI that this may be the issue, at least it was for me.

• 1 month later...