Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

helix lt espression pedal going weird ?

christophersad

hello guys,i have my lt since oct 2018,never used it on the floor since i was not playing out anymore in the last years :( 

now i'm back playing live with some friends in what i call "the dad's band :DDDD" but unfortunately,after 2/3 rehharsal,my expression pedal started to go mechanically weird...it became hard to move,doesnt do all the sweep and seem that something "bends"when i use it,i've read on the forums that its a pretty common thing that happens on the helix lt,how can i solve this guys? can you help me somehow? many thanks Christian

6 hours ago, christophersad said:

i've read on the forums that its a pretty common thing that happens on the helix lt

It was only common on some of the initial run of LT's. It was fixed in subsequent runs. EG: My LT was purchased in late 2018 and I have never had an issue with my expression pedal. 

If you have one of the original faulty units, just contact Line 6 support (open a ticket) and they will sort this out for you. From what I've heard, they solve the problem regardless of your warranty period. I've seen DIY fixes posted but that seems like a silly thing to do if Line 6 is willing to solve the problem. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/3/2021 at 3:03 PM, codamedia said:

It was only common on some of the initial run of LT's. It was fixed in subsequent runs. EG: My LT was purchased in late 2018 and I have never had an issue with my expression pedal. 

If you have one of the original faulty units, just contact Line 6 support (open a ticket) and they will sort this out for you. From what I've heard, they solve the problem regardless of your warranty period. I've seen DIY fixes posted but that seems like a silly thing to do if Line 6 is willing to solve the problem. 

thank you,i sent a ticket request,lets see what the guys say :)