Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with the Helix LT output signal

DeadAndrew

Not so long ago, I began to notice that I don't like the sound of helix. The main problem is that the signal does not seem to be hot enough. It's like the volume on the guitar is slightly lowered. And everything was fine before, but I don't remember what update this problem started with. I tried different guitars (prs sc250, esp horizon with emg), tried turning on/off the PAD button, tried resetting to factory settings. Tell me what the problem may be, otherwise I have already broken my brain)

I forgot to say that I play through studio monitors, but it also sounds the same when recording

11 hours ago, Swayze887 said:

Sounds like something on the circuit board inside is loose. I agrees with rd2rk... 

Interesting first post - you might agree with “rd2rk”, but as he hasn’t respond to this thread, you must be psychic?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, datacommando said:

Interesting first post - you might agree with “rd2rk”, but as he hasn’t respond to this thread, you must be psychic?

16 hours ago, Swayze887 said:

Sounds like something on the circuit board inside is loose. I agrees with rd2rk... 

You know you're posting too much when people agree with what you didn't say..... :-)

1 hour ago, DeadAndrew said:

Guys, give some advice on the topic) I understand that some of you think that the problem may be in the hardware?

I think you're not getting a straight answer because nobody (he's on third) has seen this before.

Are your pickups active? Other outboard effects? Bad battery?

Have you contacted support?

29 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

Are your pickups active? Other outboard effects? Bad battery?

Have you contacted support?

I have tried both active (battery ok) and passive pickups. I haven't contacted support yet, I thought maybe someone has already encountered it