Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FYI: POD GO just fits a Boss BCB-60 pedal case

spaceatl

So I had taken the cable rail out of my BCB-60 years ago when I had an M5 in it with some assorted stuff. I started looking at it sitting in the corner the other day. I am using the GO pretty much exclusively for bass right now and have a few shows coming up. It's a tight fit to get the lid closed due to the height of the GO pedal, but it's less pressure than me leaning on the pedal with my foot. But it has to be on the left side so the pedal in in the middle of the pedalboard. The go takes up about 2/3 of it and I could fit the old M5 (Loop) and Boss LMB-2 on the input...Worked out quite nicely.

Just thought I would mention it in case anyone is looking for a pedalboard to fit the GO and a few more pedals. Basically, it will fit the GO and 3-4 additional pedals depending on the size of them. GO seems about 1/8" too tall at the pedal, but I think I could just cut the foam out of the lid where the pedal is and it should close perfectly.

I just happened to have one of these and thought I would mention it.