Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Replacement G50 antenna??

joeydego

As the title says. Damaged an antenna and it seems to cut my range significantly. I see a lot of similar antennas on the market in the 10-20 dollar a pair range. Are they all the same so long as they’re BNC connectors??? 

Ah bummer! 

They can also be found on amazon by searching: "Pair Half Wavelength Antennas with BNC Connectors for Line 6 Wireless Receivers", free shipping with Prime. 

On 7/19/2021 at 1:38 PM, NBell said:

Hi Joeydego, 

I recommend using the stock antennas for optimal performance as they were designed to be used specifically with the G50 digital wireless system. These can be found on our web-store here:

https://shop.line6.com/accessories/wireless-accessories/relay-g50-antenna-pair.html

Thanks! 

So I received these today. They appear considerably longer than the originals. No issues there? Better reception??? 

• 2 years later...

Do the G50 and G55 use the same antennas? All of my searches for G55 antennas take me to G50 discussions like this one. The G50 uses 1/4 wave, but the post above says to search for 1/2 wave on Amazon (that search was also unsuccessful). I just ordered two G50 antennas for my G55 from the Line 6 store. Should I cancel that order?