Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Acoustic with Pod Go wireless

jimme04

Considering getting a Pod Go Wireless. Had a Relay G10 a few years ago and it required an adapter to work with acoustic guitars (and even then, still wouldn't work with a particular Breedlove Focus we tried). The Pod Go does not seem to come with n adapter, so I was wondering if that issue has been resolved or if it's just not intended for use with an acoustic guitar or what... can't seem to find any info on this, so any help would be appreciated, as I do not want to drop $600 on a unit that will not work with the instruments I have.

Thanks!

The POD Go Wireless works fine with acoustics. The G10 transmitter, however, does have issues with some acoustic preamp systems. This is just a limitation of the hardware. I’m not sure why they didn’t ship the little right angle adapter with the PGW, but you can pick those up for like $3 from Amazon.