Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Online Setup Session

uitagreg

Just had a session with Ross and fair play it was a very insightful experience. No matter how much you've tweaked and what you've learnt my session proved that there's plenty more in store to make you smile. Ross was a great demonstrator and his communication and patience was very welcome.  

39 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

I must be the only person in L6 Land that has no clue what you're talking about. This sounds like a sales promo. What are you selling?

Can't see how you get from my post that I'm selling anything, just spreading thanks and appreciation. Maybe the more sceptical, seasoned Helix user may feel that, who knows? As a new user of the Helix I had an invite to this.........it was frrreeeeeeeeeeeee!

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 17.11.48.png

When referring to something online, just include a link. I really had no clue what you were talking about, and it sounded "off key".

Glad you found something useful. If more new users watched this kind of video AND RTM, life in L6 Land would be so much better.

For several months now, Line 6 has been offering, direct one-on-one or perhaps one to many video tutorial sessions, via Skype (I believe). Registration, is likely under the Events sections on the Line 6 homepage.