Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix rack will not power on. Black Screen

rhoneamv

Hello, my Helix will not power on, I just get a flashing screen (for a second) and then goes into a black screen. Helix control just have a solid color light not text.

My unit has always been connected to a Furman power conditioner and I did not get any issues with an update. Unit has always been updated using Windows 10 and it has the latest 3.11 firmware.

Has anyone experienced something like this. Where you able to find a solution?

Thank you for your help.

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

3 hours ago, thaven said:

Is there already a solution or has the cause been found?

Lg Tom

If a unit wont boot, and wont respond to any footswitch combo, then there is nothing more you can do. It does need a professional checkup.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Mine ( Helix Rack ) is doing the exact same thing as above, brand new / 1 week old / version 3.5 = 'black screen of death' after power-on!!! needless to say, boxed up ready for being shipped back to suppliers.

On 3/26/2023 at 6:38 PM, Vegas7 said:

Mine ( Helix Rack ) is doing the exact same thing as above, brand new / 1 week old / version 3.5 = 'black screen of death' after power-on!!! needless to say, boxed up ready for being shipped back to suppliers.

Hi,

Sad to hear it crapped out, but on the upside it is under warranty and it will be replaced. It’s rare, but stuff does fail, that’s the nature of technology.