Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp XL CC Toggle PC Problem

spaceatl

I have a bit of an unusual problem. I have an Audio Source Ultrawave Bass and was wanting to setup a toggle for the drive. Works great in the patch. However, when I recall the patch the HX is sending a 127 on that CC right after the patch loads. The patch in the Ultrawave is saved with the drive at the dim level (10)...the max level is 26...I am pretty certain that it isn't the ultrawave...just curious if anyone has run into something similar with cc toggles using narrow ranges.

If you have a FS set to Toggle something by MIDI, that message will be sent at the time that the Preset loads.

Check in CommandCenter to see if you have a Toggling CC set up with that CC on a FS, or if there's an IC sending that CC/Value.

1 minute ago, rd2rk said:

If you have a FS set to Toggle something by MIDI, that message will be sent at the time that the Preset loads.

Check in CommandCenter to see if you have a Toggling CC set up with that CC on a FS, or if there's an IC sending that CC/Value.

Thanks for the reply. I am just getting this new rig together. I have it on a patch with only one CC on one FS in the command center in an attempt to isolate the issue. It's a bit strange. I remove the toggle and it goes away...the toggle is narrow 10-26...it loads with the dim value and then sends the 127 putting the drive full...makes no sense and that drive is not saved like that. I need to hook up another controller or a snooper to see if this is really the HX or the nuero-hub doing something freaky. The Audio Source stuff is a little new for me, but seems pretty straight forward.

Don't know why it would do that. I did exactly the same thing to test, since I'd never used narrow ranges on a Toggle like that. It did what I expected. When the Preset loaded, it sent 10. The FS then sent 26 when I activated it. Nothing extra, nothing weird. After it sends 127, what happens when you hit the switch?

15 hours ago, rd2rk said:

Don't know why it would do that. I did exactly the same thing to test, since I'd never used narrow ranges on a Toggle like that. It did what I expected. When the Preset loaded, it sent 10. The FS then sent 26 when I activated it. Nothing extra, nothing weird. After it sends 127, what happens when you hit the switch?

Thanks for checking that out. The toggle works exactly as expected...It's just the initial value is getting a 127 from some place...Since it's the drive control, it gets kinda hot. lol! I think it's the nuero-hub...I like this new approach to setting up midi scenes, but I think I managed to capture a bad value...and I have not figured out how to dig it out yet...Pretty sure this is a  problem of my own creation.

27 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

I googled Neuro Hub. I'd never seen that before, interesting concept. Troubleshooting nightmare?

Does it have an app that allows you to view and edit the contents of the scenes?

Yes, they have apps for all platforms to deep tweak...Number one, they sound great. Presets morph on change. The system is very fluid, musical and easy to use. workflow is pretty fast too. The sound of these things is really impressive.